14th October 2010, 04:20 PM
NEETU DOHARE

What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the Prasar Bharti exam for the post of Engineering Assistants(Engineering)? Model questions papers and subjects on which I should concentrate more?

Sir i applied for the post of Engineering Assistants (engineering) for prasar bharti
so pl tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers on my email ID [email protected]
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you si

13th May 2011, 12:07 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the Prasar Bharti exam for the post of Engineering Assistants(Engineering)? Model questions papers and subjects on which I should concentrate more?

The storage and retrieval of data on stacks should follow sequence is.............
13th May 2011, 12:11 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the Prasar Bharti exam for the post of Engineering Assistants(Engineering)? Model questions papers and subjects on which I should concentrate more?

Major advantage of TWT over a klystron lies in its.............
13th May 2011, 12:18 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

If Modulation index of an AM system is varied from 0 to 1, then transmitted power is............
13th May 2011, 12:24 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Human eye is most sensitive to?
13th May 2011, 12:26 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

RC Coupled amplifier with no Emitter bypass capacitor is an example of
13th May 2011, 12:31 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

i want Alchemist Interview Questions papers.
13th May 2011, 12:39 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

i qwant previous papers of PNG Power Technical Test Questions
14th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

prasar bharti me mechanical engg ke jaankari dijiye please !

vikram kumar , a mechanical engg
2nd April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m BE EXTC IN 2008 BATCH i want to achive higher post in this field suggest the upcoming exams for extc. and all detaild.
thanks and regards
[email protected]
2nd March 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need the last 10 previous yr papers for engg. assist. & technician in prasar bharti.
20th March 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

plz,tell the books for the prepration of prasar bharti exam 2013?and syllabus?
15th April 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i applied for the post of Engineering Assistants (engineering) for prasar bharti
so plz tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible plz send me model papers on my email ID [email protected]
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you sir.....................
18th April 2013, 05:26 PM
vishah

hello sir,
pls send me last yr solved papers for engineering assistant exam for prasar bharathi
my mail id is [email protected]
21st June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Namaste sir, please send me model papers of engineer assistant exam for prasar bharati my email Id [email protected]
5th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i ve applied for the post of Engineering Assistants for prasar bharti. I am from IT background, so pls tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pls send me model papers on my email ID [email protected]
and also specify the topics on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you sir.
11th July 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I did not find any clue about the syllabus and question papers for Engineering assistant
How can I get these details
13th July 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default i am applied for technician in prasar bharati. pl give model questions in [email protected]

pl sent model question of technician in prasar bharati to [email protected]
16th July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hw many memebers appeard for bsnl tta exam in hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?