16th November 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the examination date of assistant drug inspector according to SSC

examination date of asistant drug inspector 2012-2013 acco. to ssc

21st December 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the examination date of assistant drug inspector according to SSC

What is the examination date of assistant drug inspector 2012-13 according to SSC
my e mail id neelu.1606@ gmail.com
27th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the examination date of assistant drug inspector according to SSC

what is exam date of assistant drug inspector according to ssc 2012-2013 and exam pattern and syllabus
my email is [email protected]
30th December 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me the examination date
31st December 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be conduct assistant drug inspector exam in ssc
10th February 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Please sir when will be the assistant drug inspector exam please reply me sir abt date and syllabus on [email protected]
3rd March 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

what the date of drug inspector exam condut by delhi
12th March 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the post of assistant drug inspector in october 2012 but till now there is no information abot exam date so plz tell me the date of exam
12th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when is the xam date of ssc assistant drug inspector and wht is the syllabus..
Kindly reply@ [email protected]
12th March 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what exam date of assitant drug inspector ssc 2012-2013, any information regarding this please send to email [email protected]
14th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what exam date of assitant drug inspector ssc 2012-2013, any information regarding this please send to email [email protected]
16th March 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the last of applying for drug inspector exam? sir plz inform me urgently as i have completed my bachlor degree in pharmacy.
27th March 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz inform me the date of assistant drug inspector exam 2013 ? as i am persuing final year of pharmacy.
plz inform me through mail.
[email protected]
28th March 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

date of wxamination of drug ispector
4th April 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me when the exam of assistant drug inspector will be held through delhi SSC? kindly reply at my email : [email protected]
8th April 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me when the exam of assistant drug inspector will be held through kolkata SSC? kindly reply at my email : [email protected]
12th April 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

When will be the exam for the assistent drug inspector?
17th April 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

plz give information
exam hoga ki nahi hoga to kab
plz send mail or sms
in my no-9873360462
[email protected]
25th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the exam date for assistant drug insperctor?
my email id is [email protected]
28th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.pharm.plz tell me the syllabus for upsc exam and other exam for drug inspector in gujarat?
my e-mail- [email protected]
12th August 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir p/z tell me ..what is the examination date of assistant drug exam at [email protected] 09602212391
31st August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

selection has been done through percentage of marks (85%)cut off
31st August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Selection has been done through percentage of B.pharma (85%) Cutt off .ab koi exam nahi hoga
3rd September 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of assist drug inspector acc to ssc please tell me at [email protected]
8th September 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me about syllabus for assistant drug inspector-SSC?
@ [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date of ssc assistant drug inspector. Ssc advertised the ad on Oct 2012, but till date there is no information regarding the exam date. Please send me information regarding exam of adi on my mail id i.e [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?