21st September 2015, 01:07 PM
priyal_roy

What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private

What are the exams that i can give being a b-tech 4th year student..?
Both govt. and private.

21st September 2015, 07:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private

After pursuing the B.TECH there are large number of government and the private jobs in the same sector as well as in the different sectors.

So if you are in the final year of the B.TECH you are eligible to for the campus placement in the different private MNC's or to get the jobs in the PSU you can qualify in the GATE examination.

Other than this you are eligible to get the jobs in the banking, insurance, railway,defence and civil services. But for all these you have to qualify in the entrance examination for which you are eligible to appear. So you need to just start the preparation for the examination as according to your goal.

To get the details for any particular examination visit at the forum page.
22nd September 2015, 01:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private

There are so many entrance exams which a bachelor of technology candidates after completion of four years of engineering.

1. Government job entrance exam:

>>Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering for PSU jobs.

>>Indian Engineering Services.

>>Civil Services exam.

>>RRB entrance exam.

>>Combined defense services.

>>Indian Forest Services.

>>IBPS CWE exam.

>>SBI PO and Clerk entrance exam.

>>SSC CGL exam.

>>IB ACIO exam.

>>BSNL JTO exam etc.

Private entrance exams for jobs:

>>AMCAT.

>>ELITMUS

>>You can appear for private company recruitment tests.
22nd September 2015, 10:03 AM
Ronie0309

There are a number of fields that you can go into and that will decide the exams you must give.
If you want to stay in the same engineering field and get great government or private jobs then you must give GATE exam.
Also if you want to go abroad or do an MBA then you can give the GRE or GMAT exam.
Performing well in any of the above exams will give you a great chance at getting a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?