28th August 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM

I am in class 12(pcm) iwant to do my career in architecture engineering what exams should i give after my 12th board exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  2. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  3. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  4. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  6. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  7. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board?
  8. How should I get the time table for PCM 12th class?
  9. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  10. Can I get admission for AIEEE Exam having scored pass marks in 12th class with PCM and an aggregate of 55%?
  11. Repeating class 12th CBSE with PCB after passing with PCM?
  12. Which exams am I eligible after completion of 12th with PCM?
  13. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  14. Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to give CS foundation exam after scoring 45% in 12th board exam?
  16. I have not scored 80% in PCM in 12th. Am I still eligible for BITS?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  18. Which entrance exam can I give after passing 12th PCM
23rd August 2015, 08:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM

Yes, you can appear for the various entrance examination conducted as JEE, VITEEE, SRMEE, BITSAT etc... if you want to pursue the career in the engineering courses. The examination is conducted in the month of April and May.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the board examination from the recognised board with the PCM as main subject. The architecture engineering is a four year course after the 10+2.

To get the information in the detail about the examination visit at the CBSE website and other institution website.
24th August 2015, 08:03 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM

Architechture Engineering:
It is a 5 year professional Degree course.
One who wants to make career in designing sector should go for the Architechture Engineering.
Eligibility:
To take admission in Architechture engineering,the candidate must be 10+2 with PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths).
Procedure:
You have to appear for the JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) to take admission in the reputed colleges of India like IIT's ,NIT's etc.
25th August 2015, 05:19 PM
JSD.

It is nice that you have decided your dream after your +2. It is also good that you have decided to go in the architecture field.

For this you have to do the bachelor course in the architecture field. You have to do bachelors in Engineering or bachelors in technology in architecture field I.e. B.E. (Arch.)/ B.tech ( Arch).

For getting the admission in good and reputed engineering colleges ,you must have to give the entrance examination commonly known as Jee mains, Jee advanced, BITSAT ,VITEE etc.Your admission will be based on the basis of your performance as well as the rank which you will opt in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?