21st February 2013, 01:43 PM
palash2013

What are the expenses of Hotel Management? What is the process?

what is the expenses of Hotel Management & what is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, selection procedure and expenses to study Hotel Management in IMI, Switzerland?
  2. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  13. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  16. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  17. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
5th March 2017, 10:27 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the expenses of Hotel Management? What is the process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by palash2013 View Post
what is the expenses of Hotel Management & what is the process?
BHM or Bachelor of Hotel Management is a 3 years duration course in which 1 year is additionally added for industry induction.

For getting admission, you need to qualify an entrance test conducted at the college level which will contain questions pertaining to 10+2 level of your stream.

While admission to prestigious hotel management institutes i.e. IHMs is merely based on NCHM JEE exam.

Fee structure of BHM in notable hotel management institutes:
Garden City College, Bangalore
55,000 INR per semester
Total Fees: 3,50,000 INR

Christ College, Bangalore
48,000 INR per semester
Total Fees: 3,80,000 INR

IHM Chennai
37,500 INR per semester
Annual fee: 75,000

Most of BHM institutes have their curriculum fees around 30,000 INR to 50,000 INR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?