16th September 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee sructure for government B.Ed college in Pune?

fees structure of course ,enterance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of BAMS undergraduate course? -- [New]
  2. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  3. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  6. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  8. What is the actual B.Ed fee structure of government college in MP?
  9. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  10. Fee structure details of C.O.E.P and government colleges in Pune? Cutoff list of it?
  11. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Government Colleges of Pune?
  12. What is the cutoff and fee structure of government college of Pune for BBA?
  13. Fee of government college of B.Ed in UP? Can I get a government college after scoring 98258?
  14. List of college sin Pune providing Ph.D Hindi course? What is the fee structure of the course?
  15. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  18. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
24th July 2015, 11:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee sructure for government B.Ed college in Pune?

** Fee sructure for government B.Ed college in Pune as given below.

= Registration Fee 150/-

= Tuition Fee 14000/-

= Examination Fee 750/-

= Caution Deposit 2000/-

= Library Deposit 1500/-

= Affiliation Fee 1000/-

= Stationery 1000/-

= Enrolment 220/-

= Total 20620/-

** Best name of College/University

1. Government College of Education, Chandigarh
Sector 20D, Sector 20, Chandigarh ‎
0172 270 0075

2. St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
Patna, Bihar ‎

3. D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Imphal West, Manipur 795001 ‎
0385 244 4978 ‎

4. Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
Delhi University,North Campus, Prof ND Kapoor Marg,, New Delhi, Delhi 110007 ‎
011 2766 7939 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?