24th August 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for 1 year course of CAT Time coaching center in Delhi?

I want to join TIME for CAT in DELHI ..so please tell me the fee structure for 1yr course for CAT TIME coaching center in DELHI..please reply asap....asap..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  2. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  3. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of crash course for CAT coaching in Delhi? What are the best coaching centers?
  5. What is the fees of 2 years course of IIT JEE in Pathfinder?
  6. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. How to join TIME for CAT and MAT preparation?
  9. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  10. Best coaching center in Kota?W hat is the fee structure? List of top 10 coaching centers in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute? -- [New]
  12. Best coaching institutes for CAT coaching?
  13. Details about the fee structure for admission in Bansal coaching center kota for IIT
  14. Best coaching center in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the best CAT coaching institutes? I am pursuing BBA and want to join CAT coaching
  16. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  17. Fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?
  18. List of Coaching Centers for IIT-JAM Exam in Chandigarh and Delhi?
28th May 2015, 06:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for 1 year course of CAT Time coaching center in Delhi?

* Fee structure for 1 year course of CAT Time coaching center in Delhi as given below.

--> Test series: Rs 500 (CAT 500)

--> Correspondence: Rs 3999

--> Classroom coaching: Rs 21,000

* The name of best some other Coaching instotute

--> BRILLIANT TUTORIAL

--> CAREER LAUNCHER

--> CAREER FORUM

--> ELITE ACADEMY

--> BANSAL ACADEMY

--> CAREER POINT

--> T.I.M.E

--> INSIGHT COACHING CENTER

--> IMS INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?