26th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Akshay babu 661

What is the fee structure for admission in diploma for marine in Karnataka

I want an admission in Diploma for Marine in Karnataka. Also for the same let me know that what is the fee structure of it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  3. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  5. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  6. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering without 12th? What will be the fee structure?
  7. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is there any college in Mumbai?Can we get admission for diploma in marine engineering after 10th? Minimum fee structure for diploma in this field?
  10. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  11. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  17. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  18. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
3rd February 2017, 11:39 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the fee structure for admission in diploma for marine in Karnataka

For Marine diploma course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. As you want to know fee structure for admission in Diploma for Marine in Karnataka here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee structure for admission in Diploma for Marine -

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 20,000/-
Transport Facility :Rs. 9,000/-
Examination Fees: Rs. 2000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?