26th May 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in government college in B.Ed entrance of OBC candidates

Do anybody have any idea that how many seats are available in government college in b.ed entrance of obc candidates?

Related Questions:
  1. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  2. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  3. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  4. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  5. How many seats are there for CBSE OBC category students in government MBBS college in Gujarat?
  6. When will the postal exam be held in Assam? What is the educational qualification?
  7. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many seats are available in government B.ed college in UP?
  9. Information regarding sports quota in AIPMT?
  10. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  11. Will my son be local or OU in EAMCET(AP)?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th to become a doctor?
  13. How many government seats of engineering are there in Haryana? Number of seats for OBC quota?
  14. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  15. Date of MP PMT for admission to PG programs
  16. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  17. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  18. Number of seats reserved for OBC candidates in NEE-1?
3rd February 2017, 11:46 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How many seats are available in government college in B.Ed entrance of OBC candidates

As you want to know number of seats are available in government college in B.Ed entrance of OBC candidates here, I am going to tell you the same-

Seat distribution:

Reserved for OBC candidate - 5% seats

Reserved for all sc/st/obc students - Almost 25% seats

Reserved for Physical Disabled (PD) persons- 3%

Number of seats: 120.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?