29th December 2011, 11:35 PM
sadanandasp

What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?

Respected Sir,
My annual income is Rs:1,80,000/P.A. My daughter is wish to study MBBS education.Her marks in SSLC and 1st PUC is 91% in science from karnataka board exam.What is the fees structure of AIIMS MBBS course.Is there any free medical seat available in KARNATAKA and in ALL INDIA level also. Will you please give me the details regarding this.Thank you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  3. List of Medical courses other than MBBS offered in AIIMS? Can I get admission easily for other Medical courses in AIIMS? -- [New]
  4. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  5. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  7. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  9. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  13. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka Medical Colleges?
  14. How much should I score in CET to get a government MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS course in Karnataka?
  16. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  17. How to do admission in MBBS in AIIMS? What is the fee structure in MBBS course in India?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
31st January 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?

fee structure of mbbs course in aiims
10th February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF MBBS COURSE IN AIIMS,DELHI
19th February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

@sadanandasp Hi.i'm from Delhi
Don't worry ...AIIMS is the best and the cheapest.But toughest!
You may have mistaken that its fee structure w'ld be an unaffordable one(in lakhs)....
but it is not true ...Fee structure is only in ~Rs6000/semester .Becuase all the course fees are made up by Government of India.

The following fee and other charges for the duration of MBBS Course IN aiims:

1. Registration Fee-Rs. 25/-
2. Caution Money-Rs. 100/-
3. Tuition Fee-Rs. 1350/-
4. Laboratory Fee-Rs. 90/-
5. Students Union Fee-Rs. 63/-
6. Hostel Security Rs. 1000/-
(Refundable)
Hostel Rent-Rs. 990/-
Gymkhana Fes Rs. 220/-
Pot Fund-Rs. 1320/-
Electricity Charges-Rs. 198/-
Mess Security-Rs. 500/-
(Refundable)
And sorry ..i have no idea about any college in Karnataka
19th February 2012, 06:22 PM
Dr. Satish

@sadanandasp
Hi..i'm from Delhi
Don't worry ..AIIMS is the best and the cheapest college for MBBS...BUT TOUGHEST
you might have mistaken that the course fee w'ld be an unaffordable one(in lakhs??)..
but ,its not true ..FEE structure of AIIMS for MBBS course is only around Rs6000/- per semester..Because all the Course fees are made up by GOVT. of India..
The following fee and other charges for the duration of MBBS Course IN aiims:

1. Registration Fee-Rs. 25/-
2. Caution Money-Rs. 100/-
3. Tuition Fee-Rs. 1350/-
4. Laboratory Fee-Rs. 90/-
5. Students Union Fee-Rs. 63/-
6.+ Hostel Security Rs. 1000/-
(Refundable)
+Hostel Rent-Rs. 990/-
+Gymkhana Fes Rs. 220/-
+Pot Fund-Rs. 1320/-
+Electricity Charges-Rs. 198/-
+Mess Security-Rs. 500/-
(Refundable)

..And sorry ..i have no idea about any govt. college in Karnataka
22nd June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Dir sir i get set in sri samanurshivashanker medical collage dvg ... so plz send about mangement cota fees structure, about collage
4th September 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the free structure of government college?
25th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

can we have the syllsbus related to aiims
25th February 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

is the fee structure of all the aiims colleges are same?
24th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir
what minimum percentage is required IN CLASS XII to appear for MBBS test in AIIMS ?
24th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i get a private seat in aiims
30th September 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

hi what is the percentile reqd? and the total cost
7th October 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mem my neme akshay kumar from saharanpur U.P. sir please tell me what is fees yearly mbbs after entrence caliyering sc candidate in govt college
23rd February 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of AIIMS nagpur fees structure of whole course of MBBS ????
4th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please may I know that application form for 2015MBBS entrance in aiims has issued or try to give a clear statement sir please!!!!
16th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

whether there are possibilies of getting private seats in AIIMS , if yes what will the fee structure for private seats?
3rd June 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of Sc caste students studying MBBS for 5years in AIIMS college Delhi?
25th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage we have to get in 12 that we will get admission in aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?