27th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?

What is admission fee in bsc non medical and also tell me the fee per semester
plzz send me details on my mail id..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc MLT? Minimum marks required for various subjects?
  3. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. What is the fee structure of a new medical college?
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  10. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  11. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  12. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  13. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  14. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  15. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  16. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of medical college in India?
  18. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
10th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for B.Sc Non Medical?

fees detail of bsc non medecial by kuk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?