5th August 2013, 05:15 PM
pooja nimisha singh

What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year

What is fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year????

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  2. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  3. How to do Bachelor course in fashion designing from NIFT? I have completed 12th this year
  4. Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?
  5. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  7. How to become a designer? What should I do after 12th?
  8. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure? -- [New]
  9. B.Sc final year student is eligible for NIFT? In Andhra pradesh how many fashion designing colleges are there?
  10. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  11. How to do fashion designing from NIFT? What is the qualification for it? Which designing course should I do?
  12. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  14. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  15. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  16. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  17. How to crack NIFT exam for fashion designing? What is the syllabus?
  18. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
7th February 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year

what is the fee sructure of fashion (cloth) designing at niift per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?