14th June 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?

what is the fee structure for B.sc agriculture course? And what about the hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  4. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  5. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  8. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  9. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  10. Is it true that we have to pay college fee, hostel fee and food charges as well?
  11. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course?
  12. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
  13. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  14. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  15. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  16. What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.
  17. Fee structure of MBBS course and hostel charges of KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for BBA in DBS Delhi? What are the hostel charges?
19th June 2015, 01:57 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?

Since you have not mentioned any college or university for which you needed the fee structure, so a general overview can only be provided through which you can get an idea of the minimum amount that you should arrange for pursuing the course.

For that instance, the fee structure of the
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU KRISHI VISHWA VIDYALAYA
has been attached below as an attachment. it comprises of the complete fee comprising of tuition as well as hostel charges.

Please take a look at the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee structure.pdf(178.9 KB, 55 views)
19th June 2015, 09:13 PM
maybach

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture course? What about the hostel charges?

below is an attachment which will give you an idea of the fee structure of the different fee structure of the different college. Please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee.pdf(178.9 KB, 92 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?