22nd January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

List of distance education programs along with my B.E. which shall help in cracking Civil services examination?

sir,i'm doing B.E in Electronics and communication in an autonomous college in bangalore
I had written JEE-2011 but was not selected .Iam very interested in doing something more
so planned to attain a degree from a distance education program which might help in cracking my civil services.So i can i continue with distance education long with my regular course .If so please suggest me prefarable course and university.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  2. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  3. How can I start preparation for UPSC? Which books should I read?
  4. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  5. Can I write IAS exam if I have finished my degree in correspondence?
  6. How to make my career to become an IAS officer? I have completed 12th with 88%
  7. Procedure for applying for IRS exam? Dates of IRS exam?
  8. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exam for BDS fresher?
  11. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  12. What is the eligibility to sit for IRS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any university which offers M.Tech in CS by correspondence mode?
  14. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  15. Will there be any reservation for Merit candidates for IAS Exam?
  16. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  17. Which subjects or groups should I choose if I want to become an IAS in future? -- [New]
  18. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Computer Science student?
19th June 2015, 09:09 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of distance education programs along with my B.E. which shall help in cracking Civil services examination?

Civil service jobs are also offered in engineering stream after engineering you can apply for IES that is Indian Engineering exam and conducted every year by union public service commission.

And other course that you want to do via distance education will Bachelor of arts will best because here you can select a best suited subject to you and can prepare yourself on that basis, some subjects that you can select here are-

Polytical science

Geography

Sociology

History
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?