17th May 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?

What is the fee sturucture for bsc agriculture in palampur university after scoring 83.4% in +2 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  2. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  7. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  8. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  9. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  10. Fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University
  11. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  15. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.E? Is there any exemption after scoring more than 90% in 12th?
  18. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder? -- [New]
6th April 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?

what is the admission procedure in B.sc.agriculture, important dates of entrance test and what is the fee structure in B.Sc. degree in agriculture univ. palampur after scoring 74% marks in 10 2 (science stream)...... plz send me on my E-mail address:- [email protected]
15th May 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?

What is the fee structure of bsc agri. After scoring more than 80% in 2 boards
19th May 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want take admission in Palampur university then what is admission procedure. I have scored 83.80 percent marks then if i can take admission what is fee structure.
13th June 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee after qualyfying entrance exam for b sc ag. Csk palampur in hp govt.
6th May 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for BSc agriculture in palampur university after scoring 94.2% in 12th exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?