27th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for M.Ed distance?

What is the fee structure for M.ed distanice?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?
  2. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech distance learning?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do B.Ed and M.A. through correspondence at the same time? Fee structure, name of good Universities for B.Ed correspondence? -- [New]
  6. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  7. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  8. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  9. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  10. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed through distance like fee structure and other formalities?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  12. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  13. How to do PG in PAEDS, Skin, Radiology or Medicine? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. List of top B.Ed colleges for distance education in India? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
15th August 2015, 05:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for M.Ed distance?

Fee structure for M.ED course vary from institute to institute a for instance :

1. IGNOU FEE STRUCTURE

Course Name : Master of Education

Duration : 2 years.

Eligibility: B.Ed (55% marks) with 2 years of experience.

Course Fee: Rs 40,000/-

Official Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/

2. MDU, ROHTAK M.ED FEE

Admission fee : 7824/-

Duration : 1 year

Eligibility: B.Ed with 55% marks for General and 50% for SC/ST/OBC.

3. JAMIA MILIA UNIVERSITY M.ED FEE

No of seats: 50

Course Fee : Rs 7,300/-

4. ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY M.ED FEE

Course duration : 1 year

Fee : Rs 12,500/-
23rd June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for M.Ed distance?

What is the course fee for MEd distance Vourse in Alagappa University? Can I take admission in July?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?