22nd December 2012, 12:51 AM
ganeshpai68

What is the fee structure for NRI student in RVCE and BMSCE for E&C engineering

kindly give me fee structure for NRI student in RVCE and BMSCE for E&C engineering. Is ther any concession for merit there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university has more demand in Mumbai and Karnataka?
  2. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  3. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student? -- [New]
  4. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  5. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  6. Admission procedure for M.Tech(Mechanical) in RVCE, Bangalore? GATE or any other Entrance Exam?
  7. What is the fee structure for NRI student of MBBS?
  8. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure of NRI in DTU?
  10. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  11. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  13. List of internship programs available for a 2nd year mechanical student from BMSCE?
  14. Minimum academic qualifications required for Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure for an Indian Student or NRI student? Duration of the course and basic salary after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  16. Which college is better betwen RV college and Manipal Institute of Technology? Which one should I prefer with 156 in ENAT and 147 in COMEDK?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  18. Which are the valuable seats for NRI quota branch wise? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?