25th July 2012, 08:52 PM
sheetal pilley

What is the fees for Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace Engineering

what is the fees for aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  3. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  4. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  5. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  7. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  8. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering after doing BSc Aviation?
  10. What is the fees for Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace Engineering
  11. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  13. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  16. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What are various courses in engineering?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
5th June 2016, 10:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees for Aeronautical engineering and Aerospace Engineering

The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering is not same in all the colleges and universities of India.

It varies from college to college based on certain factors like quality of education offered, Infrastructure, Laboratories, Cafetaria, Library, Transport, etc.,.

The minimum fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering is Rs.2,00,00/- for four years and maximum fee is Rs.8,00,000/- for four years.

So, the fee that you need to pay for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering depends upon the college you choose for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?