18th December 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

What to fill in roll number field when giving JEE Main 2018 exam as a private candidate?

Sir/Mam, I am a private candidate. I am going to appear in JEE main 2018. So, what should I write in my school and roll numbers? Can you please let me know the details of the same? What should I do if I enrolled through private and not from school? Thanks!

19th December 2017, 08:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to fill in roll number field when giving JEE Main 2018 exam as a private candidate?

First thing I would like to inform you that need of filling the roll number in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) application is at the time of downloading the admit card of JEE Main.

Further I would like to let you know that by the time of release of JEE Admit card you will have your admit card i.e; roll number for Class 12th board examination as a private candidate. So you just not have to worried about the same.
19th December 2017, 11:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to fill in roll number field when giving JEE Main 2018 exam as a private candidate?

You can get your roll no. from the school office through which you are registered as a Private Candidate.

However, if school authorities denies to provide roll number details to you, then you can visit your nearby CBSE Regional Office for getting details.

You can also call to CBSE through their contact number to get your Roll Number details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?