10th August 2017, 07:25 PM
Pavanklkumar

Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?

Hi, I got 918 marks in MEC group of intermediate but I am an OC candidate can I get a merit scholarship, if yes how to apply for that scholarship and when I have to apply for this scholarship? Can you please answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  4. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  5. What are the opportunities to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 964 marks?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  7. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  8. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate? -- [New]
  9. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  10. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  11. Marks to score in intermediate for getting merit scholarship for OC category student?
  12. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC?
  13. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  14. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for merit scholarship after scoring 938 marks in intermediate and studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for merit scholarship in 2017 or not?
  18. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 978 marks in intermediate?
19th December 2017, 10:58 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PM scholarship scheme and MHRB scholarship.
# PM'S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME :
-> Under this scheme, scholarship is given to the students who are going to study professional courses like medicine, engineering etc.
-> Students who are going to study regular courses only are eligible to apply and age limit to apply for this scholarship is 18-25 years.
-> And to apply for this, student's family annual income should not be more than 6 lakh rupees.
As you have scored 918 marks in MEC group, you will get a scholarship amount of Rs.25,000/- per year.
# Department of Higher Education(MHRB) scholarship :
-> This scholarship is provided by Government of India to provide financial assistance to meritorious students.
-> If any student got more than 80% of marks in 12 th standard and who are going join in engineering or medicine courses are eligible to apply. A scholarship amount of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.20,000/- will be provided to the student.
-> To get this scholarship, family annual income must be less than 6 lakhs rupees and also the student should not receive any other scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?