22nd September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?

I am a B.Arch student. after my graduation, I would like to do M.Arch in a good college. I wanted to know that what are the formalities/eligibilities to get admission for M.Arch and I need to appear for any entrance exam to get admission in NITs or colleges like CEPT, Ahmedabad.Also I would like to know the fee structure of the same. please give me the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  2. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  3. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  7. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  8. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  11. Information about LLB admission structure and the fee structure?
  12. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  15. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  16. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure and Eligibility to pursue M.Sc in IT from the colleges of North India being a candidate having done B.Sc course?
29th January 2012, 08:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?

Eligibility for pursuing M.arch with minimum of 60% marks in a B.Arch from a recognized college is required duration of this course is of 2 years.Fee structure of this course varies from regular to distance.Generally, M. Arch could be done through integrated course, regular course or through correspondence course. The course fee for integrated course of M. arch is 4, 20000- 500000 which are included of the graduation course as well.Regular post graduation course fee is around 2, 00000-2, 20000.
For the correspondence course the total course fee 1, 60000-1,80000. In case of private institutes the fees vary.

Jamia Millia Islamia University
Gateway Group of Institutions
IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology
Lovely Professional University
School of Planning and Architecture
2nd June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?

Is it possible to do M. ARCH after completing an undergraduate degree in civil engineering??
16th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

m.arch after b.e.
20th July 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

can we join m.arch after b.e
22nd July 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

can i join m.arch after my b.e in civil.
24th July 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b tech in civil branch just i want to be join m arch
2nd March 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

after my ug in B.E civil engineering can i join M.arch????
2nd July 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How we can get the information about M.Arch if we are interested for the same, Eligibility, admission process,fee etc.
13th August 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

i am studying b.e in civil branch just i want to be join m arch
2nd March 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc.(mathematics hons.). can i apply for M. Arch for admission in any college in India.
27th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done Btech in civil engineering can i do b.arch course for one year....? please help me.
22nd June 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i m last year of my b.tech in civil en.. i want know how many subject are aveble for m.arch .and know rule ,fees,exam formet,hostel fees..giving me..uour reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?