27th May 2010, 09:37 PM
JITU SINGLA

Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

I am doing my diploma in architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture. Kindly tell me about the lateral entry in b.arch. 2nd year after diploma in architecture. If lateral entry is possible then tell me the name the college.

29th May 2010, 12:03 PM
danish_ejaz

Thumbs up Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JITU SINGLA View Post
I am doing my diploma in architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture. Kindly tell me about the lateral entry in b.arch. 2nd year after diploma in architecture. If lateral entry is possible then tell me the name the college.
yes.. they do offer that.. your admission will depend on your marks also.. manipal institute of technology s an amazing option..best facilities..n admissions wud b quite convenient so are they many other colleges down south.. go to the sites n enquire.. i ll giv u one here.. www.manipal.edu. best o luck wid ur admissions!!
29th May 2010, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

my daughter doing diploma in architecture. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture. Kindly tell me about the lateral entry in b.arch. 2nd year after diploma in architecture. If lateral entry is possible then tell me the name the college.
11th June 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch.

i am doing diploma in architecture.i plan to take a degree in b.arch after the diploma.how many years will it take to complete degree?
12th June 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get lateral entry for B.Arch after my Daploma in mechanical?
18th June 2010, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to do b. arch through distance education after diploma in architecture please suggest me.
My mail is: - [email protected]
18th June 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i scored 80/200 in nata exam with the base of inter,how can i know my rank?
8th July 2010, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in architecture can u tell please which institute except manipal offers admission for
degree and what are the marks or percentage required?
14th July 2010, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

i am an architecture diploma student .after my course i would like to join in B.Arch .is it possible and how many years will take to complete it?
15th July 2010, 01:07 AM
Senior Member+++

yes friend you can join b.arch with alateral entry as you are a diploma holder in architecture
15th July 2010, 09:17 PM
soundar.b

Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? QUOTA
7th August 2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join in b.arch 2 year after completing diplomA
7th August 2010, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Arrow b.arch

b.arch is 5 years degree course ....... you can get admission by writing entrance exam NATA......
13th August 2010, 08:51 PM
pillyaja

i want to know about the lateral entry in b.arch. is it possible or not
24th August 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
My daughter is a student of diploma in Architechure. I want to know why lateral entry in B. Arch is not possible??
31st August 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any two years degree in architecture after diploma?
4th September 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i am an architecture diploma student .after my course i would like to join in B.Arch .Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year through marks basis. please suggest me . this is my email id - [email protected]
16th September 2010, 10:32 PM
sudhakaruparthi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing diploma in architecture.i plan to take a degree in b.arch after the diploma.how many years will it take to complete degree?
5 years will be regular and 6 years for part time B.arch
24th September 2010, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

tell how i can get degree in architecture distance ?
29th September 2010, 12:55 AM
sangita633

if is it possible to do degree in architecture through distance learning?
29th September 2010, 02:07 PM
ravi6

dear,
yes, you can get admission in B.ARCH. after diploma in ARCH. through lateral entary.

you can get admission in direct 2nd year in degree.

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 02:10 PM
ravi6

dear,

you can get admission in B.ARCH. after diploma in ARCH. through lateral entary.

you can get admission in direct 2nd year in degree.

after diploma the time of degree is 4 years.

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 02:15 PM
ravi6

dear,
there are only some i.e very small college or univ. which offer B.ARCH from distance education.

the value of arch. of distance education will be zero so i suggest you that do not take admission in distance education for B.ARCH.

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 02:18 PM
ravi6

hello dear,
there are only some i.e very small college or univ. which offer B.ARCH from distance education.

the value of arch. of distance education will be zero so i suggest you that do not take admission in distance education for B.ARCH.

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 02:20 PM
ravi6

dear,
you can get admission in degree of arch. after diploma through lateral entary. don't worry complete your diploma.... BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
29th September 2010, 03:30 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
there is an exam organise by the univercitiest through which you can get a good institute for you to do b.arch ok fine
29th September 2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
you can join it dear ....................all the best
30th September 2010, 07:52 AM
yogeshkumarsoni

yes.. they do offer that.. your admission will depend on your marks also.. manipal institute of technology s an amazing option..best facilities..n admissions wud b quite convenient so are they many other colleges down south.. go to the sites n enquire.. i ll giv u one here.. www.manipal.edu. best o luck wid ur admissions!!
30th September 2010, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year diploma in civil engineering. i want to take up B.ARCH after my completion of diploma. what are the competitive exams that i will have to face for B.ARCH? please do reply me..
30th September 2010, 11:13 PM
meeria

dear friend

please complete you diploma then you can get admission in B.ARCH. ARCH. through lateral entry after qualifying exam

you can get admission in direct 2nd year in degree

after that you can do job with high salary

have a good day
30th September 2010, 11:19 PM
babydoll

Hi!
Yes surely you can take direct admission in the second year of b.arch after completion of diploma in b.arch.
Every university/college has its lateral entry procedure for diploma students.
The selection is totally based on your percentage in diploma.
So for taking admission to the b.arch you need to talk to the head of the organisation from which you want to take admission.
Good luck!
1st October 2010, 01:50 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes there is lateral entry scheme for b.arch after diploma into 2nd year. for this you have to give entrance examination or if you have a very good marks then you can directly take admission into b.arch if institute permit. i will suggest you to contact with the institution from where you want to do your b.arch.
best wishes.
18th October 2010, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to addmision any b.arch colleges after diploma in architect is there possible?
14th December 2010, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

yeh diploma karne ke bad job karna better rahta hai ya fir b.arch,b.tech,b.e.,or iske bad kya hame b.tekh me civil me second year ad. mil jayega
15th December 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

no lateral entry in b.arch course
10th January 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing Diploma In Architectural engineering,can i take lateral entry in b.arch after my diploma.
4th March 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me the college name where lateral entry for b.arch
14th March 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME DISTANCE LEARNING FOR BACHELEOR OF ARCHITECTURE
11th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

minimun % required for getting admission in b.arc after diploma.
14th April 2011, 03:44 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

yes there is lateral entry scheme for b.arch after diploma into 2nd year. for this you have to give entrance examination or if you have a very good marks then you can directly take admission into b.arch if institute permit. i will suggest you to contact with the institution from where you want to do your b.arch.
19th April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello... m yeasien...m doing diploma in Architecture.. i av the last sem of my diploma...may b my diploma will b completed in Aug..2011.. i want to know what is the minmum percentage required for taking laterl Admission in B.arch...?? vich are best colleges..??? in vich time or month they offered the Admission'laterl Entry'...are ther any college for the same in banglore..and what is the procedure???
23rd April 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there lateral entry in B.Arch after diploma in Architecture in any college?
8th May 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

pls tel me what is d min % requirement for lateral entry in B.arch?
13th May 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

please give us detail of university in gujrat, rajesthan,mp , maharastra who give diect addmision in 2nd year after diploma in architect
shruti bansak
my emai address [email protected]
21st May 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing diploma in architecture can i get admission for b.arch through lateral entry
18th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in architecture interior design from the govt.collage,Bhopal .its my final sem....means i have given my final exams of final semester ......so i want to take admission in b.arch this year , but the problem is i have not done 12th ,i took admission in diploma on the bases of my 10th percentage............i only have 10th 3 years diploma in architecture interior design..........kindly tell me ,lateral degree is possible , or suggest me something......
21st June 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the name of the clg which give lateral entry to B.ARCH IN gujarat??
27th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma in architecture as distance education?
7th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m doing diploma in architect ....can i get direct admmision in 2nd year of b.arch? if yes plz suggest me collages ?i m from rajasthan (in 10th-92%)
24th August 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B.Arch after completing Polytechnic in Architecture.Please tell me the whole procedure of lateral entry in West Bengal.
If there is no scheme for Lateral Entry, then what will be the procedure for taking admission in B.Arch in West Bengal? and which degree coerces I will be able to per sue after completion of Polytechnic in Architecture.Please answer me as soon as possible..It's urgent....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?