19th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?

Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  2. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  4. Am I eligible to study B.A.LLB if completed 12th NIOS?
  5. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  6. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  7. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  8. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  9. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  10. Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  12. Can I pursue Law after passing 12th?
  13. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  17. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
19th July 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for LLB course:-

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

Yes, NIOS students are eligible for LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.
19th July 2015, 09:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?

Yes definitely NIOS students are eligible for LLB entrance examination as NIOS is one of the three central boards having its recognisation in almost all the fields.

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and it is bachelor degree course after pursuing which one heads to become a lawyer. Generally, two types of LLB courses are offered on the basis of their duration which are as here under :-

First type of LLB course is of five years for students having higher secondary degree from a recognized board of education.

Second type of LLB course is of three years offered to students having bachelor degree from a recognized university.

For pursuing of LLB courses from a national law universities you will have to clear the Common Law Admission test for which the necessary qualification required are as here under :-

--> You must have higher secondary degree with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Relaxation of 5% aggregate is offered to the SC/ST and PH candidates.

--> Your age must not exceed 20 years. Also relaxation of 2 years are provided to SC/ST and PH candidates.

For more queries related to the same examination log on to the official link of CLAT i.e; www.clat.ac.in.
20th July 2015, 07:07 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law .
It is a three year program after completing Higher Secondary Examination.

After completing Higher Secondary Certificate examination,students need to register for the entrance test and qualify it to get admission in LLB course in desired university.

The most popular entrance test conducted by National Law Universities is CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).
Some other colleges also provide admission on the basis of CLAT score.

Other universities such as SRM,Amity,Manipal .....etc conducts their own entrance tests.

This years admission process is over.
So, you will have to wait till next year entrance notification is given.
20th July 2015, 08:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance :

Candidate must have complete his/her graduation degree with 50% from any recognised university.

Age Limit : Age of candidate must be less than 30 years.

Yes, NIOS students are also eligible but only after completing graduation.

Duration of LLB after 12th : 5 years
Duration of LLB after graduation : 3 years.
23rd July 2015, 11:17 AM
pointer01

Eligibility criteria for LLB-

To join LLB you need atleast 60% in 12the.
Private colleges does not conducted the entrance exam for LLB you can directly take admission.
Your age must not be exceed than 20 years.
You have to qualify for CLAT examination.
The candidate should have been born on or after-
October 1,1990 for general or OBC candidates and for ST/SC it should be October 1,1985.
Candidate can appear in JEE a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.

So,if you satisfy the above then you are very well eligible to take admission in law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?