25th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the full form of MBBS? What is the minimum percentage to get admission?

I want to know the fullform of MBBS and how i can get admission there? What is minimum % to get admission there

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. Minimum percentage required to appear for Manipal MBBS/BDS?
  3. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  4. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  5. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  7. What is the full form of MBBS?
  8. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  9. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  10. Percentage required for getting admission in MBBS?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  14. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  15. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  16. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  17. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the meaning of MBBS? What is the full form for MBBS?
30th September 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the full form of MBBS? What is the minimum percentage to get admission?

what is the full form of mbbs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?