15th June 2011, 02:32 PM
tanaysingh

What is the future of chemical and mining branch?

please tell me about future in chemical and mining branch...please tell me details

25th August 2015, 05:23 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the future of chemical and mining branch?

Chemical and mining branchs are two different Ares of the engineering.

In the mining engineering you shall be taught to exacts the mineral or the ores from the earth profitably .

There are a few colleges offering the mining courses. The prestigious one is the IITs and the NITs.

Some colleges offers the courses open for the female candidates and some not. For example IISC does allow female candidates in its mining courses where as the NIT warangal allows.

Mining engineering is a high paying discipline and its graduates earns handsome salary.

The chemical engineering is the most versatile branch of engineering whose literature continues to grow .

It involves manufacture of raw materials into finished products profitable means that value addition to the raw materials in the form of the products.

The most important institute when it comes to the chemical engineering is the IIT Bombay followed by Delhi.

However there are a lot of other prestigious institutes like Indian institute of chemical technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?