22nd August 2011, 02:32 PM
krishspidy

What is the future of Embedded course

sir, i hav completed my EEE...and i hav an idea for studying embedded courses....what will be the future for this course........

thank you,
by,
KRISHNA KUMAR S

14th September 2015, 10:34 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the future of Embedded course

Yes there is a lot of scope in embedded systems in India.
You can do courses in embedded systems after B.E. There are going to be 3.5 million jobs based on embedded systems by 2015. You should have a lot of talent and must be innovative.

Along with this you must have knowledge in the computer softwares like c, c++, java and other development tools.

You can even do M.Tech in embedded systems. The compensation for a B.E EEE student is 4 lakh rupees to 7 lakh rupees per annum. If you have M.Tech , then your salary will be more.

Mainly this is a specialization for EEE and CSE students.Especially in Bengaluru, private institutions are offering short term courses, which are more focused.
15th September 2015, 07:39 PM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: What is the future of Embedded course

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishspidy View Post
sir, i hav completed my EEE...and i hav an idea for studying embedded courses....what will be the future for this course........

thank you,
by,
KRISHNA KUMAR S
Embedded courses have a good prospect in future.

Most of the devices we see and use are actually products of embedded systems.

Eg. Washing machine, oven, mobile phone.

There will be more opportunities in future in embedded system field since more areas are getting automated.

You can take up either MTech in embedded systems or post graduate course in Embedded systems from premier institutions.
16th September 2015, 09:40 AM
gaju7

Default Re: What is the future of Embedded course

You can do courses in embedded systems after B.E. There are going to be 3.5 million jobs based on embedded systems by 2015. You should have a lot of talent and must be innovative.
Along with this you must have knowledge in the computer softwares like c, c++, java and other development tools.
You can even do M.Tech in embedded systems. The compensation for a B.E EEE student is 4 lakh rupees to 7 lakh rupees per annum. If you have M.Tech , then your salary will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?