15th May 2011, 07:51 PM
Sarojini1990

What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course?

what is the future after msc in botany? Which are the list of colleges offering the course?

29th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course?

sir please let me know which category shall i opt for botany subject to attend net exam
7th July 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of MSc in Botany? Which are the colleges offering the course?

sir please tell me which college i should opt for M.sc in botany...however i want to go into the field of research..?i m from himachal pradesh .
3rd March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the job appartunities we have after doing msc botany?and please tell me about it exept teaching field?
16th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
May i know the colleges that offer M.sc(botany) courses in navi mumbai...
18th March 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the future in botany
9th July 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of job for MSc Botany students
20th January 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of bsc 4th sem n wish to do msc in botany:... so want to know the list of clg's which offer msc in botany in karnataka?
11th April 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year. I want to know that what are the scopes in future where I can apply for job?? My honors subject is botany,so what are the job opportunities?
26th April 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my ug in botany, can i opt for biotechnology in msc . willi have scope . and get job
6th February 2016, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir is there any good college in Visakhapatnam for MSC botany which has campus selection process also
5th March 2021, 02:43 PM
Maahi14

Colleges offering MSc botany course-
1) Chandigarh University. ...
2) BHU - Banaras Hindu University. ...
3) Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. ...
4) MSU - The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. ...
5) Hansraj College, University of Delhi. ...
6) LPU - Lovely Professional University.
For more details - https://www.shiksha.com/science/coll...colleges-india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?