2nd February 2018, 12:42 PM
sarfaraz raunak

What is the future scope of Urdu graduated students in terms of job stability?

Sir, I want to know about scope for Urdu graduated students. What type of jobs can I expect based on my graduation? Whether I should study for any further degrees? If yes, which degree should I study?

Related Questions:
  1. Which of the two has bright future B.Tech in EEE or B.Tech in Architecture?
  2. What is the future career scope and job opportunity in psychology?
  3. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  4. Which degree(MBA or M.Tech) will provide chance for getting well paid job? In terms of future prospect which degree(MBA or M.Tech) is best for a B.Tech student?
  5. What is the scope for Arts students in future?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.A(Urdu) students?
  7. Best engineering field in future in terms of Global Scope and Future Demand?
  8. Scope of doing M.Phil in Urdu at UK? Is it good to do M.Phil in Urdu from London?
  9. Difference between B.E & B.Tech and ME or M.Tech?
  10. Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?
  11. Which is better course between B.E and B.Tech?
  12. Any suitable jobs for Chemistry Hons graduating students with 55%?
  13. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which one has better scope between M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology in terms of future career build up?
  15. Among B.Com General and BA Honors, which has a better scope in today's market in terms of job guarantee? -- [New]
  16. Which one is better in terms of job scope - M.Sc. Biotech or M.Sc. Medical Biotech?
  17. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  18. Between Master of Social Work (MSW) and M.Com which has a better scope in terms of job opportunities?
10th February 2018, 03:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future scope of Urdu graduated students in terms of job stability?

You are also eligible for government jobs on the basis of graduation degree.
Some of them are as follows:-
SSC
MTS
UPSC
LIC
BPSC
Railways
Banks
Police

If you will study post graduation then you will be eligible to become a lecturer. You will be eligible for the post of lecturer after completing Master’s degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?