2nd February 2018, 11:00 AM
Stanly george jo

Which are the best colleges in India for B.Tech in Sound Engineering?

I want to know the best college in India that offers B.Tech in Sound Engineering (not a diploma course) and I want know the eligibility of that of college and placement assistance guarantee of that colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in India for B.Tech in Sound Engineering?
  2. Is Sound Engineering suitable for arts stream student? Which is the best institute for sound engineering in India?
  3. Reputed colleges offering BTech(Mining Engineering) in India
  4. Reputed colleges offering BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in India?
  5. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
  6. Reputed colleges with fee expenses offering BTech Civil course in India?
  7. Need details of Diploma course in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording?
  8. List of colleges offering MTech(Genetics Engineering) in India
  9. How can I join sound engineering?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. List of colleges offering ME(Chemical Engineering) in West Bengal -- [New]
  13. Can I join in sound degree engineering after passing in E&TC diploma engineering course? How much is the fees in sound engineering course?
  14. List of colleges which offer MTech(Plant Design) in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  16. Courses which are being offered in FTII for sound recording and sound design? How to prepare for it and which books to refer?
  17. How to become a good sound engineer? What is the qualification for Sound Engineering?
  18. Sound ideas academy (SIA) Mumbai, is it college for doing sound engineering course?
10th February 2018, 04:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in India for B.Tech in Sound Engineering?

National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Address:- Mahatma Gandhi Rd, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address:- Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Address:- Near Doul Gobinda Road, Amingaon, North Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam 781039

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Address:- Link Road Number 3, Near Kali Mata Mandir, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462003

Asian Academy of Film & Television
Address:- Marwah Studios Complex, FC-14/15, Film City, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Address:- Ocean Park Road, Kokapet Village, Gandipet Mandal, Rangareddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075

College of Engineering, Pune
Address:- Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address:- Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076

You will be eligible to get admission after completing 12th board.
You have to clear IIT JEE to get admission in these colleges.
These all are very good colleges but placement depends on your merit and knowledge. If you are good in studies then only any company offer you jobs. It does not depend on name and fame of any college. It depends on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?