26th January 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the GATE cutoff marks for OC candidates?

gate marks cutoff for OC candidates....Please tel me what is it

26th January 2014, 04:10 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the GATE cutoff marks for OC candidates?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This Entrance Exam is being conducted to give admission for the candidates to M.Tech course.

One should have completed Graduation in Engineering in order to be eligible to apply for GATE Exam.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course can also apply for this Exam.

The validity of GATE score is 2 years in the sense if you have appeared for GATE Exam in two consecutive years, you can use the score whichever is better to get admission for M.Tech course.

GATE score is having so much importance.

On the basis of GATE score only, candidates will get admission for M.Tech course in top universities.

If your GATE score is very high, you will get admission for M.Tech course in IITs which are the top institutions to join M.Tech course.

Some candidates will get job opportunities also only on the basis of GATE score.

Cut off marks for GATE Exam will be varied from one category to another category and these cut off marks will not be same for all the academic years.

For the previous academic year, 26 marks are the cut off marks for the candidates of OC category for this Exam.

This year it may not be same. Definitely it will be higher or lower than 26 marks.

Generally the cut off marks will be decided on the basis of number of candidates who have appeared for the exam and the difficulty level of the Exam.

This year the GATE Exam is not being conducted at all.

Once it is done, then we can come to an idea regarding expected cutoff marks.

If you want to apply for GATE Exam, have good preparation for it and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
27th January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a Electrical Engineering final year student, I want to join in DRDO, what i do for get it
23rd January 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

contents involved int the gate exam in mechanical subjects...
2nd October 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What's the minimum cut-off marks for oc to get seat in IIT for mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?