16th June 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the good career options available?

plz help me out is it a good career option if yes then how can i go into this field plz plz plz plz plz plz plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  2. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  3. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  4. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  6. Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?
  7. What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh
  8. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  9. Career options after B.Sc IT?
  10. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  11. What are the carer options for those who have good communication skils
  12. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  13. Details for getting admission for marine engineering? Which are the other good options for making a good career?
  14. Is B.Pharma better options for 12th PCMB student? Career options other than MBBS? -- [New]
  15. After B.A what are the career options?
  16. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  17. Which are the courses after 12th? What are the good career options?
  18. Career options in Biomedical engineering in government and private options?
10th July 2014, 12:07 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the good career options available?

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification.

If you had mentioned that, I would have better suggested you the respective career options.

Next time, please be more clear with your query so that we can give our best to you.

Irrespective of the course that you completed, you can find a better career scope.

But only thing is that you should be strong enough in
-subject knowledge
-communication skills
-good percentage of marks
-logical thinking

I suggest you to collect the list of top companies in your field that are offering good amount of salaries and know the selection procedure.

Have good preparation for the respective selection procedure and crack it.

If you are interested in higher studies, you can prepare for the respective Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?