26th April 2011, 04:29 PM

List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?

hai, i m mamatha finished my degree in pharmacy.....can i go for any certification courses to start with a good career....as of now i m searching for job but cudnt find one.....so please kindly let me know what are the certification courses available n approximate cost for each course with its career options n how shud i go about it ?

Thank u,
regards,
Mamatha

Related Questions:
18th April 2012, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?

B.Pharm degree is enough to get a good job in either public or private sector. After the course, you can find jobs as Pharmacist or Drug Inspector/Technician. If you wish to work in any specialized area, you can opt for certification courses related to the same. Courses like Certificate course in Drug Regulatory Affairs or Pharmaceutical Management will be useful. You can also look for courses like Certificate course in Pharmacovigilance. One can select the course according to their interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?