29th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the government colleges for marine engineering in Tamilnadu? How can I join there

What are the government collages for marine engineering in tamilnadu? How i join there?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  2. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  3. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  4. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  5. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  7. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  8. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  10. Qualification needed to become a Marine Engineer? Best Marine engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  12. Best marine engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for 1 year course?
  13. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  15. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  16. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  17. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  18. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
16th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government colleges for marine engineering in Tamilnadu? How can I join there

how many cut of marks to join the b.e marine engeeneering colleges in tamilnadu
26th March 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government colleges for marine engineering in Tamilnadu? How can I join there

what is the cut off marks required to do pg courses in government engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?