16th January 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the Government jobs available for Ex-Servicemen to apply for after mentioning 20 Years of service in Indian Air Force?

Respected Sir, My actual age at the time of retirement from Service would be 40 Years. I belong to general Category and I am a Post Graduate from the subject Public Personnel Management so I want to know what are the Government jobs available for Ex-Servicemen to apply for after mentioning 20 Years of service in Indian Air Force? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  2. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
  3. Is it possible to get a government job after serving 16 years in Indian Army?
  4. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  5. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air force if I am 19 years old? I am doing 2nd year diploma
  7. Is there any provision for ex-servicemen to apply for ISRO as an engineering/scientist?
  8. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  11. What is the age relaxation in CDSE exam? Maximum age to become a fighter pilot?
  12. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  13. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  14. Government job after 12th with an age of 17 years?
  15. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  16. Qualification required to become a fighter pilot in IAF? I am studying in 12th standard
  17. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
17th January 2017, 05:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Government jobs available for Ex-Servicemen to apply for after mentioning 20 Years of service in Indian Air Force?

These are the top most jobs which you can join as a access service man:

Clerical jobs

Teaching

Residential medical doctor

HR manager

Sarkari naukri

Security officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?