1st August 2012, 03:29 PM
monalohan

What is Haryana Teacher eligibility test?

haryana teacher eligibilty test in 2012....pelase tell me what is it

26th March 2015, 11:52 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is Haryana Teacher eligibility test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monalohan View Post
haryana teacher eligibilty test in 2012....pelase tell me what is it
HTET 2015 Haryana TET

The Government of Haryana will conduct Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) 2015 also known as Haryana TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities.
Haryana TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Haryana.

HTET Important/Exam Dates
Date of Test: April, 2015
Online Registration, uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: April, 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: May, 2015
Last Date (After Payment) for Final Submission: May, 2015
Online Correction in particulars: June/July, 2015

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification:

For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I)

Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 year B.El.Ed / 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
OR
Candidates with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks ) and B.Ed qualification can also apply.

For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) :
Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with 2 year D.Ed./ B.Ed.
OR
4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc. Both Appearing & passed Candidates are Eligible.

For Lecturers of Class XI-XII:
Candidates for this category should posses the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?