13th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet?

Sir, What I have to do for the correction of my DOB and my Name in my CBSE class 10 Board Marksheet....
I have passed my class 10 in the year 2011.

Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Zeeshan Ashraf

1st October 2012, 10:26 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet?

dear,

in order to change your date of birth and name correction

for this you have to go to head office of cbse

with an application letter having mentioned clearly mistakes done and mention corrections done clearly ok

thjis application letter should be signed by your school principle in which you have pass 10th class

ok

you should correct the errors in your 10th marksheet it really counts a lot

good luck
6th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do for correction of DOB and Name in my CBSE class 10th board marksheet?

Sir what I have to do for correction of DOB in my 10th rajasthan board marksheet. I have passed my 10 class in the year 2001.
7th December 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,myself Sachin lingwal i am facing difficulties in jobs because as in 10th class marksheet my father name -Jeevan singh lingwal and in 12th class my father name-Jeewan singh lingwal so due w instead of v i am facing problems so i will be helpful i you guide me how to solve this problem Thanking you
14th February 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.my name is tribhuwan singh pal in 10th marksheet and in 12th marksheet tribhuvan singh pal ..so sir please tell me about what can i do for this problem...please help me sir
14th February 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir.my name is tribhuwan singh pal in 10th marksheet and in 12th marksheet tribhuvan singh pal ..so sir please tell me about what can i do for this problem...please help me sir
21st May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of change the date of birth in cbse board
27th June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

what i have to do for correction of DOB in my class 10th CBSE board marksheet ?
30th June 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

how can i change my father's name in my 10th and 12th marksheets
17th July 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

My Date of birth has come wrong in my marsheet please guide me how to change it and how much fees has to be send to CBSE Chennai.
24th July 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of DAV public school in Kolkata.I got my 10th2013 marksheet on 23rd July and had seen that an another students(who is in class-12 at my school) photo was attached on my marksheet insteed of me.Please suggest me what I have to do for the correction as early as possible.
10th September 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10 class in 2006 .my mother name mistke what is the procedure rectified name.
10th September 2013, 08:03 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Respected sir/madam,

in order to change your date of birth and name correction

for this you have to go to head office of cbse

with an application letter having mentioned clearly mistakes done and mention corrections done clearly ok

thjis application letter should be signed by your school principle in which you have pass 10th class

ok

you should correct the errors in your 10th marksheet it really counts a lot

good luck
5th November 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

is it possible of doing
mca after m.com
16th January 2014, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have given application signed with principal sir and other form required to correction of Dob but i still not recive my marksheet of 10 class i had pass my 10 class in 2013 sir plz help me
25th January 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to correct my father's name in 12 marksheet
17th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had given application letter and other documents attested by principal.But no reply from cbse since 7 months have been completed .So plz tell me now what I may do?I have passed my 10 in 2013 .

Yours obediently
Amit kumar
4th July 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi i did my 10th in 2006 , will an application from principal with a dob document could get my dob corrected in the marksheet from CBSE ????
8th July 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i did my 10th in 2010 and 12th in 2012 ,in my 10th marksheet fathername printed is A.K.SINGH CHAUHAN and in my 12th marksheet father name is printed as ASHOK SINGH .Is the name can change according to 10th marksheet of m.p. board? after 2 years.
17th September 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Lokesh jain I have passed 10th class . my date of birth is 15.07.99 according to school record. The same date is in my 10th rbse mark sheet. But my actual date of birth is 15-07-97 according to birth certificate. Can I get it changed according to birth certificate in 10th rbse mark sheet on the base of birth certificate.
1st October 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, myself nerson hazowary ....i had passed out class 10 in 2012....but my date of birth is incorrect....as per cbse rules correction will be possible within 2 year after the declaration of result.....but now 2 year had passed out....will it possible to correct my date of birth....and will it cause any problem to get admission in any medical institute in case of incorrection in marksheet
18th February 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, i did my 10th in 2011
and 12th in 2013 ,in my 10th
marksheet fathername
printed is H L RANA
and in my 12th
marksheet father name is
printed as HEMLAL RANA .Is
the name can change
according to 10th marksheet
after 2 years.
4th May 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have problem in my father and my mother surname in 10th marksheet my father name in 10th marksheet is Ghanshyam Raghav and my mother name is uma raghav but At Original document The father name is Ghanshyam singh and mother name is uma devi . This will create a problem in my passport so Please give me a solution to solve this problem
18th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is ZEESHAN HASAN
i have done my 10th in 2010 & 12th in 2012
from East West Public School shankarpur rampur (u.p) . i want to make a correction in my mothers sir name RUKSANA instead of RUKSANA BI in 10th class marksheet.
My 10th board roll no is 5313834
My 12th board roll no is 5708903
please reslove my mistake my contact
no is 8439008074 my email id is
[email protected]
8th August 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have passed my 10 class in 2011 and 12 in 2013 , I am facing a different problem where in both class I have different names.i.e; I have additional "kumar" word in my 10 exam. So I want in to be removed so that I get same name in both classes.
What is the procedure to change it
Please help!
11th August 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 10th from up board my dob is 9-8-1999 but real is 1-1-1999 what this will be Chang? Give me valuable instruction. My name- Raju Sahani roll no.2810046
5th January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

My name is written " Shyam Prasad Thakur" in 10th marksheet, whereas it is written as " Shyamprasad Thakur" in 12th and graduation marksheet too. Would it affect during documents verification. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?