9th December 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?

hi I am raj
I am doing BE CIVIL ENGINEERING. I am in 3rd year..can I get job after completion of BE.?? OR what else I can do after completion of BE... ??my aim is to get job....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  2. What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How should I prepare for government job after completion of Civil engineering?
  5. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. Can I get a job after completion of Civil Engineering in Air Force?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  10. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Is there any job available or any entrance exams to apply?
  11. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  14. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
  15. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  16. Can I study correspondence B.E./B.Tech along with job after completion of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
11th December 2011, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?

There are jobs in both private and public sector after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. You can find many openings in construction companies in private sector. In public sector you can find opportunities in PWD. For this you have to write the tests conducted by UPSC, PSC, and SSC. You can also find opportunities in public sector firms like ONGC, SAIL, BARC, etc. These firms conduct written test and interview for recruiting.
29th October 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?

i am amrendra and have completed civil engg but i am not getting a good job and i am feeling frustrated.. please help me
30th October 2013, 05:28 PM
Jagdish Dwibedi

just be prepaired for the state as well as national level competative exams. join a coaching center. Now a days the field is getting more compitative. So use your time as the best as you can. Cheak The Employment News Every week to get latest vacancy notifications. All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?