3rd March 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is Indian Defence Academy? What are its role and what it does?

I'm about to complete my 10th soon. I wanted to know whether Indian Defence Academy also offers class 11th and 12th or not? If yes, then what are the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fees structure?

6th March 2019, 04:42 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: What is Indian Defence Academy? What are its role and what it does?

You have to complete you 11th and 12th class to be eligible to join in NDA(National Defence Academy).NDA is a joint services academy comprising of Army,Navy,Airforce.You need to clear a entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice a year to join the academy.NDA trains candidates for defence services along the graduation.Here the candidates will have a choice of arts or science in the graduation course.
With regards.
8th March 2019, 12:02 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Indian Defence Academy? What are its role and what it does?

I think you want to know about National Defence Academy. It is the institute where cadets get education and proper training before final recruitment.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board. The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

So, if you want to join the academy then you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?