3rd March 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance to get into Income Tax Department of India?

I have completed my Chartered Accountancy course. And, also completed 3 years article ship. Now, I wanted to join Income Tax Department of India in any department like Accountancy, Direct Tax or Indirect Tax. Are there any such jobs/posts available? How to apply for those jobs? Is there any entrance conducted by Income Tax Department of India?

6th March 2019, 10:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance to get into Income Tax Department of India?

Income tax officer at the name itself indicates is an officer who deals with the income tax related matters of the Central Board of Direct taxes acronym as CBDT.
Become an income tax officer in India the Aspiring candidates have to undergo is selection process of written and oral exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Eligible for becoming an income tax officer one should hold a bachelor's degree in any stream.
Minimum age should be 18 years.
7th March 2019, 11:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance to get into Income Tax Department of India?

Candidates after qualifying in the SSC CGL or UPSC Civil Service Examination are eligible to get recruitment in Income Tax department.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?