19th April 2017, 11:25 AM
SANJANA NARESH

What are the integrated courses and what is the use of it? What are the jobs available after completing such courses?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with Integrated course but I don't have any details about the same so I want to know what are the integrated courses and what is the use of it? What are the jobs available after completing such courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th September 2017, 09:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the integrated courses and what is the use of it? What are the jobs available after completing such courses?

Integrated degree Course simply means dual degree course which means that you will get two degrees after completion of your integrated degree course.

Also I would like to let you know that integrated degree has same value as separate degree and hence you can apply for any examination or jobs even after completion of integrated degree course.

Now as you have not mentioned your field of interest for pursuing integrated degree course so it is not possible to provide you details regarding your concerned course.

Few of the most popular integrated degree courses are as :-

i) B.A. L.L.B. ( Hons. ).

ii) Integrated MBA degree course ( which includes BBA and MBA ).

iii) Integrated MCA degree course ( which includes BCA and MCA ).

iv) Integrated M.Tech degree course ( which includes B.Tech and M.Tech ).

v) Integrated M.Sc degree course ( which includes B.Sc and M.Sc ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?