15th April 2020, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the IRS entrance exam syllabus and pattern and when to apply for the entrance?

Hi, I am a qualified Company Secretary, I want to know the syllabus of IRS exam also the procedure to be followed and the expense to be beared. Could anybody please update me on this asap.

20th April 2020, 08:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the IRS entrance exam syllabus and pattern and when to apply for the entrance?

For recruitment as an IRS officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

It is conducted in three stages. So, you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

You can do the preparation through self study also other than joining coaching institutes.

For syllabus and complete details regarding the examination procedure visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?