2nd January 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the ISO code of Jharkhand?

what is ISOcode of jharkhand ?...please tell me what is the code for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  2. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  4. Names of the B.Ed colleges in Ranchi?
  5. Syllabus, exam pattern and books for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  7. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  8. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering?
  9. Can I get a chance with 10000 rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic?
  10. Which are the institutes providing 1 year coaching for IIT JEE?
  11. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic form available now? Last date of submission of form?
  12. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  13. List of examination centers in Kerala for AIIMS medical entrance?
  14. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  15. Informtion about NEET UG?
  16. Which code should be chosen for NET exam between code 17 and code 55? -- [New]
  17. List of top B.Tech LEET civil engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  18. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
9th January 2012, 08:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the ISO code of Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is ISOcode of jharkhand ?...please tell me what is the code for it
  • ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization
  • The ISO code of India is ISO 3166-2-IN
  • The ISO code of Jharkhand is IN-JH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?