16th September 2013, 01:18 PM
rr.heena1993

What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?

Hi, I am BCA fresher looking for a job in kuwait, I just want to know what are the Job opportunities available after completing BCA graduation? Please give me the details so that i can prepare for that.

Related Questions:
17th September 2013, 07:04 PM
bat cool

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?

Hello

We know that BCA course is related to IT or computer industry so BCA degree candidates can aply for jobs in the IT sector. The companies such as Wipro, InfoTech, Satyam, [TCS] Tata Consultancy Service, Siemens Communications, and even International companies such as Vodafone, and Essar Communications are hiring Students every year.

It is of out sounding news to know that even the Students are getting placements in dairy firms, banking firms. The firms are hiring more of the BCA applicants for there software based queries.

If one wishes to become a Software Developer or web-designer or wants to take up a career in Systems Management, then BCA is the best course to get an early start for their careers. Job opportunities can be found in both large and small software development organizations as well as hardware companies.

all the best
2nd August 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?

Sir I have complete my Bca this year.Now what kind of job we get .In bca we get the knowledge of computer language. Sir without experience which job is right for bca students.Sir please give detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?