16th September 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?

Hi, I am a BCA fresher, now looking for jobs in kuwait... I just want to know What are the Job opportunities available after completing my BCA graduation? Please give me the details so that i can prepare for it.

Related Questions:
9th April 2014, 07:58 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?

After completing BCA course you have a plenty of options in the Software, Networking, Database and Hard Ware Side. But you have a good knowledge on these areas. Top MNC companies in private sector recruiting bachelor's degree course and they are :-

-->> Wipro
-->> TCS
-->> Infosys
-->> CTS
-->> HCl
-->> Mahindra Sathyam Ltd
-->> IBM
-->> Google
-->> Aricent
-->> Tally
8th May 2015, 06:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

As a BCA graduate, frankly speaking, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-5 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
14th August 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Best BCA colleges in Chattisgarh with good campus college life for career in IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?