19th September 2012, 08:21 PM
YOGESH BN

What are the job opportunities after doing M.E in system science and automation from IISC?

what are the job oppurtunites after doing ME in SYSTEM SCIENCE AND AUTOMATION from IISC ..............???

what possition will be there if we join ISRO ???
what about payscale ??/

6th March 2013, 12:24 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing M.E in system science and automation from IISC?

First of all there are great placements in iisc as many big companies, research organisations and r&d wings visit iisc for placements
else you can become an asistant professor in any college as your qualification will be very good
if you want to join isro then the post will be of engineer/scientist
pay scale will be 15600-39100 with grade pay of 5400 + other perks such as accomodation, hra, da etc.....
all the best
5th April 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing M.E in system science and automation from IISC?

Dear akrb
I read an article in The Hindu and it read that the college doesnot do justice those who want to job after mtech from IISc.
It said after painstaking 2 years.. it rewarded them with 3-8 lpa lower than IIT Mtech and even Btechs. Whats ur say on this?
Which companies come for Electronics systems engg, IISc. Please guide on this.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?