3rd April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech in civil Engineering?

I have done diploma in civil engg. Presently doing AMIE in civil engg. Further i want to do M.tech in civil engg. From IIT.plz tell me wat will be the job opertunities for me after it. Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  4. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  5. Job opportunities for Civil engineers in the coming years?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  7. Job opportunities for Civil Engineering Diploma holder?
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing MS? I am doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Job opportunities in PSU for Diploma in Civil Engineering candidate? -- [New]
  16. What job opportunities are there for B.Tech in Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What are the job opportunities for me in Civil Engineering?
  18. Can I get a good job after doing AMIE Civil Engineering?
26th April 2013, 02:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech in civil Engineering?

After M.Tech in civil engineering, you can join as lecturer/Asst professor in colleges. NET qualification is mandatory to join to these positions in government colleges. Also you can try for a job in research. NTPC, HAL, IOCL, etc are some other firms where you can try for a job. It is possible for you to join to senior level profiles in PWD, water authority, and so on.
4th August 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech in civil Engineering?

what is max. package after doing M.Tech. in civil engineering from IIT
4th August 2013, 11:39 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech in civil Engineering?

Hello..

The job opportunities after M.Tech becomes very good, as M.Tech is a master degree and to gain the master in any field is very difficult.

The salary can be ranging from 5 lakh per annum to 75 lakh per annum, depends on your talent and the way you go through the Interview.

Good Luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?