10th June 2016, 11:11 AM
Bolla.sujala

What are the job opportunities available for girls after completion of diploma in metallurgical engineering?

what are the jobs opportunities for girls in diploma metallurgical enggg. hello this is bolla.sujala from kothagudem govt polytechnic college of metallurgy engg...? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What is the career in Metallurgy?
  4. How to do correspondence course in engineering after completion of Diploma in metallurgical engineering?
  5. Can I appear in NDA exam being a 20 years old Diploma Metallurgical student? Procedure to join Indian Air Force on Diploma basis?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?
  8. What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering
  9. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from NIT Jamshedpur?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  11. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  14. Core companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student?
  15. Can I join Vizag Steel Plant with 71% in Diploma Metallurgical course? Possibility to study or work in Abroad?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  17. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  18. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
10th June 2016, 02:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available for girls after completion of diploma in metallurgical engineering?

You can apply for these posts after completing your diploma in Metallurgic Engineering:

Metallurgy Engineer

Engineer Welding Engineering

Executive Metallurgy

Maintenance Engineer

Process Design Engineer

Lab Assistant Metallurgy and Chemical Lab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?