28th May 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Biomaths?

what are job oppurtunities required in biomaths,....please tell me what are the opportunities

19th March 2015, 08:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Biomaths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are job oppurtunities required in biomaths,....please tell me what are the opportunities
Well, Biology or Mathematics, is indeed an curious issue among students after 10th /12th for the selection of the good and sound future. However, both subjects have their own career pathway that is destined differently. Since, the career of the science students majorly depends on the selection of these streams; therefore it is obligatory for the students to be much cautious about the selection of any of these streams. The selection should be entirely based on seeking your knowledge strength and interest in the subject.
However, there is wide scope of Job opportunities for the candidates in any of the two streams.

BIOLOGY : Having completed 10+2 with PCB, the candidate can enter into the field of medical sciences, agriculture, fishery, veterinary, Pharmacy etc. To enter into the Medical ground, there are a range of medical Entrance examinations such as AIPMT, NEET, AFMC, and BHU, AMU etc. where you can pursue MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS. For the students who are interested in Pharmacy can undergo it either through by B.Pharma or by pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy which is available on both the grounds i.e. Allopathic and Ayurvedic medical sciences grounds. Students who are interested in simple graduation in science stream can also pursue graduation through B.Sc. in CBZ i.e. Chemistry, Biology and Zoology, Microbiology, Physiotherapy, horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture, Fishery etc. Students can also opt for Bio-Engineering, Bio-Technology and Veterinary, nursing field etc.
Therefore, the students having Biology as their main subject stream can apply for job based on medical grounds that can be either government or can be any private enterprise.

This may include Pharmaceutical industries, Hospitals, Medical Representative (MR), Marketing, Research and Analysis departments, etc. However, they can also apply for the jobs in various other sectors such as in Teaching, Banks, and Insurance sectors, administrative sectors such as IAS, IPS, IFS, etc.

Mathematics : For the Maths background students who have their interest in the field of technology and machinery can pursue engineering course in any of the stream of their choice and interest through various Engineering entrance examination that are executed yearly at National and State level such as AIEEE, JEE Advanced, SRM, CMC Vellore, BIT-SAT, UPTU, etc.. Through this they can enter into the job arena of either govt. sectors in various departments or can grow their career in any of the recognized Private firm that also includes MNC’s and Navratna Company of India.

They can even foresee their career in abroad. The students having keenness in the field of Aviation can apply for diploma or degree in the Aeronautics from any of the DGCA approved colleges. They can also opt for Merchant Navy, NDA, or can pursue BCA, BBA, and B.Sc. in PCM which can either be simple or with specialization.

The students are eligible for most of the sectors i.e. they can apply for jobs in Banking Sector, Insurance sector, Administrative and defense sector for various posts. Since Mathematics is base of the most of the entrance exam, this will be an icing on the cake for the students of Maths background.
17th June 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What can do in college when I choose maths biology group in 12th
5th July 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

We can choose psychology course under bio maths group
14th August 2020, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits is I choose bio maths in one
21st August 2020, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

When we take maths bio group we can do mbbs
21st August 2020, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

If we take maths bio group we can do mbbs
21st July 2021, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which group choose in IT job
21st May 2023, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

My mark science 76
Mathematics 57
Which group is best for me
Pure science or bio mayhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?