11th March 2011, 06:17 PM

What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?

I have completed my B.Sc(H)Biotechnology in 2010. currently I am pursuing MBA in Human Resources and Management.
I am not aware of Job opportunities in Government sector sector after completing it.
please guide me.

1. Job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization? What are the opportunities? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to get a job in government sector after doing MSW with Human Resource management specialization?
  3. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  4. How can I get the government job in HR field?
  5. Job opportunities in private sector after integrated M.E. Water Resource Management?
  6. How to get a job in private sector after MSW with Human Resource Management?
  7. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  8. Which specialization is best for 1 year PGDM?
  9. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource?
  10. How to join M.Phil programme? I have done MBA in Human Resource Management
  11. Question papers of Management trainee human resource exam of government sector?
  12. Which Departments I can apply for Government Job Opportunities having completed MBA in Marketing & HR?
  13. From where can I do M.Sc in Environmental Science or MBA in Human resource Management in kolkata.?
  14. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completion of M.Tech in Water resource engineering and management in public and private sector?
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  17. Am I eligible to do BMS and MBA course without doing maths in 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. What are the job opportunities available for Mechanical Engineering in Government Sector?
16th May 2011, 07:48 PM

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?

As you are an HR student, you will get many chances in the government as well as private sector. You can work as an HR manger in reputed organizations. You can work in PSU companies. Every organization needs an HR person to take care of the employees needs. Some private companies were you can work are TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.
17th May 2011, 02:42 PM
mobeshpal

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?

hi sweta,

thats good you doing MBA..in HR & management..

various oppertunity are there in this field ..you donot woory about that.many private sector are there to hire you and give good salary..
but your interest is govt. job,,in govt.many govt organisation required hr persons to addministrative such as electric department(hr post),,bhel,ioc etc
23rd May 2011, 02:00 PM

what are the jobs(posts) offered after ece ?what kind of work will it be?
10th June 2011, 03:48 PM

what was the eligible for human resource management?
27th June 2011, 12:08 AM

i m completed my mba in hr & finance recently .
can any body suggest me how can i get the job as a fresher,if any organization recruiting pls inform me
2nd July 2011, 01:42 PM

Hello sir i am priyanka i have just completed my mba in hr i m looking for a job in good reputated co. I wanted to become a army officer. Is there any posts available for mba's in army i have also a ncc certificate
9th July 2011, 07:24 PM

What are the job oppurtunities in accounting sector in ISRO?
16th July 2011, 11:36 PM

what are the opportunities for mba in hr and systems? plz suggest me .............i am waiting for yourreply
24th July 2011, 07:29 AM

I am sidhu i want to know after hotel mangement which is batter fild in mba finance or hrm
3rd September 2011, 07:51 PM

Please list out the jobs fr an MBA hr graduate as a fresher...
14th September 2011, 12:58 PM

Re: what are the job opportunities for mba finance pass out in govt sector ?

please list out the job opprtunities in shipping industry or in aviation industry for mba finance ...
5th October 2011, 10:57 PM

I just want to have a clear cut picture about for MBA degree holders.

Are they getting a job in Gulf countries after they have done MBA?

What kind of job they can get easily?

How about the oppertunities for HR in gulf countries?

Are they want to study apart from MBA?

Is there any risk to find a job in gulf contries itself?

Plz advice me. Since am looking for a job in gulf countries...
6th October 2011, 02:40 AM
shrijan00

Since you are an HR student, you will get many chances in the government as well as private sector. You can work as an HR manger in reputed organizations. You can work in PSU companies. Every organization needs an HR person to take care of the employees needs.You can also try in wipro,accenture or infosys
11th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Asharaf md

hi priyanka
dont worry
u will defintely get the good job in army
13th October 2011, 08:24 PM

What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource
9th November 2011, 10:55 AM

Dear sir or mam I am persuing MBA in surat, gujarat technical univercity GTU. I will choose finance so what r the job opportunities for me.
11th November 2011, 08:47 PM

Hai sir I am pursuing my MBA in HR.Can u guide me what are the opportunities that i can have in HR side.....and what will be the basic pay for an HR fresher......................Is any company interested to recruit an HR fresher through campus selections..........
29th November 2011, 12:24 PM

I have done my MBA- HR and have 3.5 years of exp in mahindra, could you please let me knw any govt job opening
4th January 2012, 07:13 PM

i have done mba(hr) 2008 but after immediatly marriyreeing ican't persue my career so now i wanted to start my career but i dont have experience and recruiter doesn't take me as fresher, what shoud i do? [email protected]
18th January 2012, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have completed my B.Sc(H)Biotechnology in 2010. currently I am pursuing MBA in Human Resources and Management.
I am not aware of Job opportunities in Government sector sector after completing it.
please guide me.
Hi...You can find the best job openings in top Public sector companies,banks,navratna companies and more only at www.aashaa.com
9th April 2012, 06:35 PM

hello sir/madam
i have completed my MBA in General Management from Stratford University apart from that done one month training in HR Generalist programme, dimploma in CBA from IIJT delhi, interested doing job government sector, please tell me how do i get a job in govt. sector.......

thank you......
29th December 2012, 08:18 PM

I am persuing a degree in Hptel Management. I wish to a MBA in Human Resourse Management after this. tel me about the good colleges and the possible job opportunities in hotel industry after that.
30th December 2012, 04:36 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector-------------------

1.Human Resource Administrator
2.Human Resource Advisor
3.Human Resource Analyst
4.Human Resource Assistant
5.Human Resource Consultant
6.Human Resource Coordinator
7.Human Resource Executive
8.Human Resource Generalist
9.Human Resource Information Analyst
10.Human Resource Interim
11.Human Resource Management
12.Human Resource Officer.

This should help
31st March 2013, 06:32 PM

Dear All,

I am garima completed MBA in HR from recognised university with 69.93% and having 1.5 years of experience in Training & Development.
I also got a certification from Toyota Kirloskar Motor.

I want to switch in core HR functions and want a stable job.

what should i do?

kindly mail me at [email protected]

Awaiting of replies....

thanks.
12th April 2014, 03:47 PM

i am a student of ist semester mba
from smu ,sir what is the job opportunity this sector
pl advice to me
25th June 2014, 01:21 PM

HI Sir,

I am pursuing my MBA in HR.Can u guide me what are the opportunities that i can have in HR side.....and what will be the basic pay for an HR fresher
15th April 2016, 04:27 PM

KINDLY GUIDE WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR APPOINTMENT IN GOVT SECTOR AS AN ASST. MANAGER HR SINCE I AM ALREADY QUALIFIED STUDENT OF PGDM HR IN 2015 WITH 81% MARK