14th December 2010, 10:26 PM
mahendran_mp

Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

Hi this is Mahendran i am b,sc degree holder. now i am 27 years old. please suggest me whether i can get government jobs? for what type of jobs i can get?

15th December 2010, 01:09 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

1)You can write so many Exam

*Bank Exam

*Group I,II,III and IV Exam

*RRB Exam

*So many government for Administration Post

2)Yes you can go for Government Exam,But Competition is more

Best of luck
15th December 2010, 02:08 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

Hello dear

yes of course there are many jobs in government field like in schools for pgt teachers, in banks for the post of Po, and clerks, in post offices, in PSU for the post of assistant engineers

so you may try for any of them to get into government jobs

all the best
15th December 2010, 06:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

Basically to get a Government job you need to look out for advertisement for various posts asking for the same qualification. You may need to appear for an entrance exam also. In the mean time it would be good if continue working in a private firm to gain exposure.
15th December 2010, 08:49 AM
amansinha

hello mahendran
you can apply for oil corporation. for post of assistaint engineer.
after b.sc my jobs in gov.sectors. you can apply for medical field. you can apply banking sectors. and upsc for c.d.s. ias by.
all the best
15th December 2010, 10:08 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

GOOD MORNING
DEAR
i just wan t to inform you that there is no need to worry about your future as you easily apply for many government job like in government school,government bank, government bank,railways any many more government job............ have a nice future
15th December 2010, 10:39 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?

dear as ur age above 25 you cannot get job in defense. but there are some other fields also in govt. to apply.HAVE A NICE FUTURE
15th December 2010, 12:09 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Yes obviously you can get government jobs.basic government jobs which are required graduation qualification you can apply for that.all govt jobs age limit is 30 yrs.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 05:51 PM
prashantsrmbi

you get the jobs in varios government sectors such as bank ,railway,district administration office n so on after the B.Sc.
15th December 2010, 06:38 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

ya of course u can govt jobs after bsc like u can get in to the teaching line by joining the govt colleges.........and many more
15th December 2010, 06:53 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes, of course you can get jobs in government organisations & PSUs.

You can find employment opportunities in banking & finance sector. You can apply for bank PO & Clerk jobs.

You can become IAS officer by appearing in civil services exam conducted by UPSC. You can also appear for respective state PSC exams.

You can work in railways & for this purpose you have to appear in railway recruitment board exams.
6th February 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Hw to apply railways and banking pls tel me
14th February 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

can i get a job in oil corporation after my b.sc biotechnology degree?
19th February 2011, 12:15 AM
smruti prasad das

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friend
Yes, you can get jobs in government organisations .

You can find employment opportunities in banking & finance sector.

You can become IAS officer by appearing in civil services exam conducted by UPSC. You can also appear for respective state PSC exams.

You can work in railways & for this purpose you have to appear in railway recruitment board exams.
u can apply for every upsc exam.

gooooooooooooood lucccccccck.
20th February 2011, 08:51 PM
jincy eapen

Yes you can of course get the government jobs.
But it is the eligibility what the current recruiting government job applies to,every government jobs will not be fulfilled by everyone.It is the type of job you want and how far is your requirement satisfying the job .
21st February 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

can i get goverment job after completing BA? wht type of job i will get?
6th March 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to write entrance exams on railways after B.S.C.Degree.
how many rail way exams i had?what are those?
and which studues i have to be taken?
7th March 2011, 08:31 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

after b.sc you can applied for govt. jobs

like:-

1. banking (()clerkal

2. railway

3. postal
24th March 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 55% in bsc maths should i go for airline pilot or can i get elegeble for pilot
11th June 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government jobs after completing BSc mathematics? What type of jobs will I get?
12th June 2011, 01:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendran_mp View Post
Hi this is Mahendran i am b,sc degree holder. now i am 27 years old. please suggest me whether i can get government jobs? for what type of jobs i can get?
you have a chance for BANK exam .because your age 27 years.

this is your 27 years so you have no chance for other govt job.

so best of luck
15th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me some jobs or exams or courses if any..that would help earn good for a student who has completed his or her degree in b.s.c for subjects zoology and botany(double)
17th June 2011, 11:55 PM
amit gaur2065

you can give these exam after completing b.sc

*UPSC

*Bank Exam

*RRB Exam

*Airforce
23rd June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the best job after graduation in biotech or microbio,or any other life sciences...i am 10 2 passout having80.2% marks with pcbe in pseb..nw i am confused which sector to go ....what shd do in graduation ..pls help me out as time is very less n i dont want to miss any of the best opportunities
25th June 2011, 11:33 PM
amit gaur2065

you can sit in various type of exam such as
>Bank exam
>RRB exam
>DRDO exam
>INTELLIGENCE BUREO exam.
etc.
28th June 2011, 12:08 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

You can find employment opportunities in banking & finance sector. You can apply for bank PO & Clerk jobs.

Thanks
5th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 57% in PCM. Would i be able to get admission in bsc it
7th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

7 july 2011 5:12pm
sir,
im doing Bsc biotechnoiogy 3 yr from dehradun,so what type of job i will got plz sir help me, i want to got gov job
7th July 2011, 09:51 PM
pooja gadgul

ya off course you can get the job....u cn get in drdo,isro or bhel...depending upon in which faculty u hv completed ur bsc..
also u can apply in naukari.com also 2 get job
5th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc agriculture in aacharya nagarjuna university.pls tel me any entrance exam is there to join in that clg
7th August 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 53.88% in B.Sc industrial chemistry? What type of jobs will I get?
25th August 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I complete b.sc maths.I want the details of railway exam. what type of course i study.
28th August 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing b sc now i want a job in air force what types of exam will i have to face?
23rd September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF RAILWAY JOB AVAILABEL AFTER BSC(PHY)
28th September 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

' S. S. K ' I am B.Sc.2nd year Student in Dayanand college,Solapur. I want to complete it in Maths ,so how type of jobs can be obtain.Can we get jobs in Airline,Aircraft,Airforce
24th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

iam from degree (bsc) we have any opurtunity in rrb.
31st October 2011, 04:02 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi!

31st October 2011, 10:42 PM
vivek050

hi,

Hello dear

yes of course there are many jobs in government field like in schools for pgt teachers, in banks for the post of Po, and clerks, in post offices, in PSU for the post of assistant engineers

so you may try for any of them to get into government jobs

all the best
31st October 2011, 10:47 PM
vivek050

hi dear,

1)You can write so many Exam

*Bank Exam

*RRB Exam

*So many government for Administration Post

2)Yes you can go for Government Exam,But Competition is more

Best of luck

vivek
6th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i complet B.SC.NSG Which field best job in hospital or tutor Bhanwar
16th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i have b.sc in chemistry i am doing jod how much salari give me.
27th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.sc.2nd with Z,B,C.what i do after completing b.sc.and can i get job now.pls suggest me.
25th November 2012, 06:26 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As you have completed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Maths, you can apply for public as well as private jobs .

Government jobs as per your qualification -

Bank clerk.

Bank Probationary Officer

Railway Recruitment Board

Combined Defence services

Life Insurance Corporation -Direct Sales Executive

SSC - assistance Grade III ( general)
4th April 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do any medical course after b.sc. By biology please tell me sir if i do so which type of medical line is perfact for me
29th April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

After BSC (MPCS) how many cources are there ?
1st June 2013, 10:22 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
there is so much scope for getting the jobs in government sector.
1. You can apply for defence with your gaduation degree by CDS.
this exam is cunducted by UPSC.
2. You can apply for about all officer jobs like IAS, IPS etc. By GIVING UPSC exam.
3.you can also apply for Indian Air Force by giving the exam of AFCAT.
4. YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR GATE,which is the exam for doing M.tech.
Similarly, there are so entrance exams for which you are eligible.
After B.Sc tou can also go for the master degree, if you want to do a teacher.
BEST OF LUCK
1st June 2013, 10:28 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
there is so much scope for getting the jobs in government sector.
1. You can apply for defence with your gaduation degree by CDS.
this exam is cunducted by UPSC.
2. You can apply for about all officer jobs like IAS, IPS etc. By GIVING UPSC exam.
3.you can also apply for Indian Air Force by giving the exam of AFCAT.
4. YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR GATE,which is the exam for doing M.tech.
Similarly, there are so entrance exams for which you are eligible.
After B.Sc tou can also go for the master degree, if you want to do a teacher.
BEST OF LUCK
5th July 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the information of coaching about all officer jobs like IAS, IPS etc. By giving UPSC exam.
18th August 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i am finish in deee i have join in bsc electrical i choose join corse i have got counciling?
3rd September 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Wat type of jobs will i get after graduatio in bsc pass course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?